How do I delete an Amazon Prime purchase
How do I delete an Amazon Prime purchase?
- To delete an Amazon Prime purchase, go to Your Orders and find the order you want to delete.
- Click the Actions button and then select Delete Order.
- To delete an Amazon Prime purchase, you need to go to your account and find the order you want to delete.
- Once you have found the order, click on “view order details.”
- Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “delete order.
Hide Orders Using an Amazon Household Account
The easiest way to hide your purchases from your family is through an Amazon Household Account, which is a way to share Amazon Prime among family members This option is for Prime members only, allowing you to share Prime benefits with one other adult, as well as teens and children in your household.
A Household Account allows you to keep your purchase history, recommendations, and lists private and separate from teens and kids. Both adults still have the advantage of share select Amazon Prime benefits and digital content through a Family Library. Amazon Household can contain up to ten members with the following stipulations:
- Two adults, ages 18 and over, each with their own Amazon account.
- Up to four profiles for teens, ages 13-17.
- Up to four child profiles, ages 12 and under.
How to Hide Amazon Orders Using the Amazon Website
As of this writing, you’ll need to visit the Amazon website in a browser (desktop or mobile) to hide orders using the archive order feature—it’s not supported in the official Amazon apps on iPhone, Android, or iPad.
To get started, open your favorite web browser and visit amazon.com. Next, log into the Amazon account that includes the order you want to hide. In the upper-right corner of the page, click “Returns & Orders.”
You’ll see a list of every order you’ve ever placed on Amazon.com with that account. Locate the order you’d like to hide in the list. When you find it, click “Archive Order” located in the lower-left corner of the order’s information box.
When asked to confirm with a pop-up, click “Archive Order.”
After that, the order will disappear from the main orders list. It will still be visible in the “Archived Orders” section of your account, which you’ll see in the section below. Amazon allows you to archive up to 500 orders total.
How to remove videos from Amazon Library
Follow these steps to delete watched videos or movies from Amazon Prime:
- Sign in into your Amazon account on your computer browser
- Go to the “Accounts & List” section and hover your mouse. A drop-down list will appear.
- Scroll down on the “Your Account” menu till you find “Your Video Library”
- Click on “Your Video Library” to access your Amazon video library
- Go to the location of the video you want to delete (TV Shows or Movies) and click on the video icon. Select the delete option to remove the video from the library. Once you are done, a confirmation message will appear.
- Go back to the library and repeat step 5 to delete other Amazon Prime videos
If someone ordered a package but didn’t receive it, they should visit their Amazon account and click on “orders.” This is where they can find the order and click on the “cancel” option.
Amazon has a ton of suggestions on how to stop Amazon Answers spam. However, there is no specific tool that is best for everyone. However, there are some tools that can help with stopping spammers. To stop Amazon answers, you can use the built in tools on Amazon or you can contact Amazon directly if you believe that a spammer is infringing on your copyright.
Prevention Is Key
As mentioned earlier, using the private/incognito window for browsing Amazon for things that aren’t for the public eye (for whatever reason) is the best way to keep the browsing history clean. Of course, this will still have the purchase history appear in your Amazon account, so hiding the items that you want to keep private is the right way to go.
Ideally, you should make a new Amazon account for private purchases. This will help you avoid all the trouble, as well as the potential drama and awkwardness. Simply create a new email address, use it to make a new account, and use a credit/debit/internet card that only has access to in the entire household.
So, do you hide your browsing and purchase history on Amazon? What ways of doing so do you use? Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and advice in the comment section below.
If you’re looking for movies and TV shows that you’ve purchased from Amazon Prime Video, there are a few ways to find them.
The first is to go to the “Your Video Library” section of the app and then search for the title or director of your movie. You can also use filters to narrow down your search by genre, release date, and more.
You can cancel your Prime Video purchase within 24 hours of the purchase. If you have not canceled your Prime Video purchase within 24 hours, you will be charged for the video.
Yes, Prime Video is a separate charge. The cost of the subscription varies depending on the country you live in.
For example, in India it’s ₹999/year or $14.99/month.
Amazon Prime is a service that provides free two-day shipping on eligible items, unlimited access to streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video, and a few other perks. Purchasing a movie on Amazon Prime will give you immediate access to watch the movie.
You can contact Amazon customer service via phone, chat, or email and they should be able to cancel the order.
To refund an in-app purchase on Amazon, go to your account settings and select “In-App Purchases” from the dropdown menu. Click “Actions” and then click “Refund.
Prime Video is a service offered by Amazon. Prime Video is not free, so you will need to pay for the subscription.
Amazon Prime is not charging you 4.99 a month, you are paying for the service. The monthly fee goes towards the shipping and other benefits that come with Amazon Prime.
Amazon does not provide a phone number for customer service. Customers can contact Amazon by emailing them at [email protected], or by using the Speak to an Agent option on the Amazon Help page.
Yes, you can cancel Prime Video and keep Prime.
You can cancel Prime Video and keep Prime by going to your account settings and adjusting the settings for your subscription.
Amazon Prime is a paid membership that provides free 2-day shipping on most items and access to Amazon Prime Video.
Prime Video is an online streaming service that includes original content as well as TV shows and movies.
The $5.99 charge for Prime Video is a monthly fee that Amazon charges its Prime members to access and stream movies and TV shows on their devices.
Amazon Prime offers a lot of benefits, such as free shipping on most items, and access to the Kindle library. One of the other perks is that you can buy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime. You can also rent or purchase movies and TV shows from the Amazon Instant Video store.
How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
You can end your Prime membership on a web browser or with the mobile app.
On a web browser
1. Log into your Amazon account, hover over Account & Lists, and click on Prime Membership in the drop-down menu.
Quick tip: An alternative way to get here is to select Membership & Subscriptions on the Account & Lists dropdown and then select Prime Membership settings on the right of your Prime subscription.
4. You’ll then be asked to reconsider your decision, but if you still want to go ahead, click Continue to Cancel.
On the mobile app
1. Open the app on your iOS or Android device and log into your account.
2. Tap the profile icon in the menu at the bottom.
3. Tap Your Account
4. Scroll down and tap Memberships & subscriptions.
5. Tap Prime Membership Settings.
6. Tap Manage membership.
7. Tap Manage Membership — Update, cancel and more – the last option in that menu.
8. Tap End membership.
9. Scroll past all the benefits that try to entice you to keep your Prime membership and tap Cancel My Benefits.
Users & Roles
- The email address under Primary Account Details, Your Amazon Account, and Your Business Profile must match.
- If you change your email address, then you must use the new email address as your Prime Video Direct account sign in. For more information, see Set up account.
- Problems with sign in or accessing sections of your account are frequently caused by using incorrect email addresses and passwords.
In addition to adding and removing authorized people, you can set the role, or the amount of access, the other person has.
- Grant account access to another person
- View invite requests and statuses
- Change a person’s access level
- Delete a person’s access
Grant account access to another person
Don’t share your account credentials with anyone. If you want to grant another person access to your Prime Video Direct account, use the Invite Users feature. In addition to adding and removing authorized people, you can set the role, or the amount of access, the other person has.
Note: Prime Video Direct account admins are the only people who can access banking information by default. Admins can grant banking information access to other people.
Each person you want to invite must first provide you with a unique user code. To get the user code, the other person must go to https://account.videocentral.amazon.com/user-code and sign in with an existing or new Amazon account based on a work email address. For amazon.co.jp accounts, go to https://account.videocentral.amazon.co.jp/user-code. A multi-factor authentication process is required. A user code appears that the other person should provide to you.
To add the person and grant permissions, do the following:
- Go to videodirect.amazon.com. If you have an amazon.co.jp account, go to videodirect.amazon.co.jp.
- On the top right of the window, click your name, and then click Your Account.
- In Your Account, click Users & Roles, and then click Add User.
- In the User code box, enter the user code that the other person received when they went to https://account.videocentral.amazon.com/user-code or https://account.videocentral.amazon.co.jp/user-code for amazon.co.jp accounts.
- In the Email Address box, enter the person’s email address. This must be the same email address that they used used to sign in to get the user code.
- Select the permission levels to grant. Note: You can only grant permissions up to the same level as your user account has.
- Click Add user. To add additional people, click Add additional user.
View invite requests and statuses
To view who has accepted invite requests, do the following:
- In Your Account, click Users & Roles, and then click Accepted. People who haven’t responded can be viewed by clicking Pending.
The following statuses are shown:
- Invite Pending The invitation was sent, but the person hasn’t accepted (they haven’t clicked the link in the email to be added to the account).
- Not Confirmed The person accepted the invite, but they haven’t completed the business profile.
- Active The person accepted the invite and completed the business profile. They have access to the account based on the permissions granted.
Change a person’s access level
To change a person’s access level, name, phone number, job position, or role, do the following:
- In Your Account, click Users & Roles, and then click All Users.
- In the User list, click Edit to the right of the entry.
- Make changes to the person’s profile, and then click Save.
Delete a person’s access
To delete permanently a person’s access to your Prime Video Direct Publishing account, do the following:
- In Your Account, click Users & Roles, and then click All Users.
- In the User list, click Delete to the right of the entry.
Warning: There is no confirmation when you click Delete and the deletion is permanent. You must re-invite the person to add them later to your Prime Video Direct account.
If you have problems signing in or viewing parts of your account, make sure you’re using the correct email address and password. If you use the same email address for multiple accounts, the password you enter can control which account you access.